Royal Oak Surgical Center is proud to have some of the best surgeons in the area on our medical team. We have fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopedic surgeons and pain specialists, as well as experienced anesthesiologists on staff. We also have high-functioning support staff to support our surgeons.
Consider becoming a staff surgeon at Royal Oak Surgical Center today. Learn more about the advantages only we can provide for surgeons and patients.
The Royal Oak Surgical Center Advantage
For referring surgeons, there are many advantages of choosing Royal Oak Surgical Center compared to other ambulatory surgery centers:
- More streamlined and less paperwork for your staff
- Easy to schedule and get your preferred block time
- More influence on how patients are managed, which increases efficiency, maximizes patient safety, and allows for a more pleasant experience for you and your patient
- Ability to perform a high volume of cases at the highest level of quality, while still being cost-effective for the patient
- Turnover can be 20 minutes rather than the typical 1 hour at hospitals
- We have a finite set of circulating nurses and scrub techs, so you get the same one or two people who know your preferences to work with you.
At Royal Oak Surgical Center, we work hard to make it a positive experience for both the surgeon and patient. We have a high satisfaction rate among our surgeons, and we often hear positive recounts of their experience with us.
Our Surgical Amenities
While we mainly focus on outpatient procedures for orthopedic patients, some of our providers perform plastic/cosmetic surgery, as well.
Our open floor plan features a one-room OR with a C-arm and mini C-arm. There are two bays for pre-op and three for post-op. A separate procedure room is available for recovery, if needed. Our orthopedic surgeons utilize the most advanced surgical tools from Conformis, Arthrex, Mitek, Synthes, Stryker, and Smith and Nephew.
If you’re looking for an ambulatory surgery center in Royal Oak, Michigan, we would be delighted to help you explore our facility. It is easier to get on staff as a surgeon here than at a hospital. Call Royal Oak Surgical Center at (248) 658-0878 for more information today.